Leading Technology in
Fluid Behavior Analysis
Modern full visual PVT Cell
• The PhaseFX 15 was designed in conjunction with Stratum Reservoir, an industry leader in rock and fluid analysis. This partnership has allowed for innovative design with real world practicality.
• Developed to maximize reliability, efficiency and simplicity the PhaseFX 15 is the most modern full visual PVT cell on the market.
• An enhanced cell design minimizes dead volumes and optimizes ergonomics, making it simple to maintain and operate.
• State of the art software allows users to easily control and run tests.
• User Interface layout and design allows users to monitor and control all aspect quickly and accurately providing for safe and efficient tests.
• Automated ultra-high-resolution image capturing and real time interface detection
• Reservoir Engineering
• Completion and Production Engineering
• Facilities and Flow Assurance Engineering
• Testing of Aqueous fluids
• Full automation of constant mass expansion analysis including image capture and phase volume detection
• Multi position operation for full range of fluid analysis from black oil to wet gas systems
DCI Test Systems
982 North 675 West
North Salt Lake, Utah 84054
Phone: +1 801 298-4899
Fax: +1 801 298-4875
Get a quote or more information on a PhaseFX 15 PVT Cell
Whether a lab has extensive experience in PVT studies or is just starting out, the PhaseFX 15 PVT cell can be specified to meet each user’s lab needs. The PhaseFX 15 can be a standalone system or incorporated with various levels of supporting equipment. DCI’s supporting equipment, such as the gasometer, fully integrates data acquisition into the PVT Software optimizing data processing. Please contact us for more information the PhaseFX 15 and supporting equipment.
|Specifications for PhaseFX 15|
|Max Working Pressure||15,000 psia|
|Pressure Accuracy||1.5 psia (0.01% Full Scale)|
|Pressure Transducer Type||Quartz|
|Volume Accuracy||0.0001 ml/min|
|Minimum Flow Rate||0.0001 ml/min|
|Maximum Flow Rate||150 ml/min|
|Maximum Pressure Ramp Rate||12,000 psi/min|
|Machine Vision Resolution||0.05 ml or better|
|Temperature Working Range||–10°C (14°F) to 200°C (392°F)|
|Wetted Materials||Standard and Sour Services
PhaseFX 15 PVT Cell Visualization Software User Interface
PhaseFX 15 PVT Cell System Visualization Software User Interface Second Screen
PhaseFX 15 PVT Cell System Detail
PhaseFX 15 PVT Cell System
©2022 DCI Test Systems
All Rights Reserved
Special Core Analysis
Routine Core Analysis